AutoFanatics Turkey Day Sale

Big Daddy

Jim Hunt at AutoFanatics.com sent me this email. As AutoFanatics is one of our linked Affiliates I thought I would share it with you. To get there just click on the link in the Market Place page:

"I've put the convertible away for the season. You cannot believe how difficult this is for me. Here in the northeast when the "toys" go away for the winter they stay there until April/May. That's a really long time to suffer. I will continue to drive the coupe until the first snow and then its up to my new snow blower to get me through the tough times. ;-)

Thanksgiving is in the next day or so and I'm looking forward to the games, food and family. And you know they say the busiest buying day for the holidays is the day after. To help you prepare for that, we're offering you the incentive to buy from the comfort of your home. You're just a "click" away and no lines to wait in.

As a special incentive, we're offering you the opportunity to take home a Porsche Bear at no charge. Just order any 2 of the new WallWerks prints http://www.autofanatics.com/art1.html and we'll send you a bear at no cost!! While these bears are on sale at $24.95, they regularly go for $49.95. Now that's a deal!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use discount code TURKEY for15 % Off. *This sale applies to in-stock items only (some items are excluded and noted). Items already on sale are also not eligible for the additional discount. This sale will end 11/ 29 so act quick! All this in addition to Free Shipping on orders over $75.00! (Continental US shipments only. UPS Ground. In-stock orders. Cannot be combined with other offers. Some items excluded.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November is AutoFanatics Friends Month. For every new customer you refer to us during this month you will receive a store credit of $7.50! That’s right. For every friend you send our way that spends at least $25.00, we will give you $7.50 to spend with us. Imagine how quickly that adds up to a free shopping spree just before the holidays. All you need to do is refer us to your friends and let us know their name. We’ll do the rest. We will maintain an account for you and every time a new customer who you have sent spends at least $25.00 we’ll send you an email to let you know you have an additional $7.50 in your account. It’s that easy! Imagine what a posting on your favorite forum or sending one email to all your friends can do for your buying power.

AutoFanatics Friends Month ends on November 30. Start now!

Jim Hunt

Big Daddy

I just placed my order. I got some Zymol wheel spray. They say it keeps brake dust off. I am going to try it and see. I spent $77.00, got the discount and still got free shipping!