Have your car been set up Car DVD Player?

woter

In the past, people enjoy listening record and radio when they travel out. But people can listen MP3 now, even they can watch movie on car. It makes driver more relax.

Have you set up car DVD player on your car? It will bring you fun on trip. There are lots of series of car DVD player, such car audio, car stereo, and car video and so on. Car DVD player becomes common and common. I just set up car DVD on my car. It brings me much fun.

It is the kind of the 2 DIN size Car DVD Players. As one of the leading non-branded digital DVD players, this model plays all media formats including CDs, MP3s, MP4s, old fashioned VCDs, and many more. You can also watch TV and listen to your favorite radio stations with its built-in TV and radio tuners. As one of the most feature packed car video and car CD players on the market, this model comes with extras like Bluetooth for hands free talking on your cell phone, easy-to-use touch screen display, 5 viewing modes, and multi-CD control. A convenient remote control is included for your passengers. It also comes with features you didn't expect-- such as a USB port (for playing digital files directly from a MP3/4 player, laptop computer, or USB disk), a SD/MMC card reader, and is IPOD compatible.