Mr. Canadian!!

I'm from medicine hat, alberta. i am the only one in town with an 84 BMW 318i with green saskatchewan license plates. Sucks because the cops know who i am. now they know who i am even better. i got pulled over today for doing 75km in a 50km zone. hit me with a $150 speeding ticket!!!!!! IT was funny, i was already passed the cop before he ran into the middle of the road and he was waving his arms and going nuts. he waves me to pull over the the OPPOSITE side of the road and i park. He comes up to my car. first tihng out of his mouth. "license registration please" and tahts it walks away after i ahnd him them, and hte comes back minutes later and says "this is a ticket for $150, for speeding, you are lucky, i could have gave you more" and i said "thanks, and wnet to shake his hand and he glared at me and walked away" i looked at my friend in shotgun and said " i guess he's really pissed at me" as the cop walked away.

What a prick.

Christo

One for Van.
I know for a fact there's thousands of BMW's out here. Especially in Richmond. The problem is they all have accident claims

1988 325IS
Supersprint header & exhaust, chipped, Cam, Bilstein, convertible 4.10dif.

We may not know our anthem but we can sure as hell make good beer[8]

Cheer's fellow hose heads.

Last edited:

GetFresh.

I'm from Banff.
I don't own a BMW, but I signed up because some guy was making posts and didn't know waht he was talking about, so I had to set the record "straight" (hehe, that's a joke if you know what post i'm talking about).

Anyway, seems like a pretty cool forum, you'll probably see more posts by me in the future.
Too bad there's not a specifically decidcated Performance forum, but I guess that's not the biggest priority for MOST bmw owners.

Topper

Hi Guys!

Another Canadian here! I figured it was time for an East Coaster to pipe up.
Not a lot of BMW's around here, especially e30's!
Amen about the beer! I vote for Sleeman Honey Brown, best beer in the world as far as I'm concerned (and I tried them all!)

Dave
1991 325i 2 door, 5 speed (looking for sport seats)

GGM

Topper said:
Amen about the beer! I vote for Sleeman Honey Brown, best beer in the world as far as I'm concerned (and I tried them all!)

Add one more for BC!
Topper, I thought you would have said Keith's! [:)] Thats been my fav since i lived in NS for awhile.

Topper

GGM said:
Add one more for BC!
Topper, I thought you would have said Keith's! [:)] Thats been my fav since i lived in NS for awhile.
Haha, yeah I used to drink Keith's too. We are pretty spoiled down here with all the good beer! I'm kinda tired of ales though I guess. I really like Rikards Red too, but since I tried the Honey Brown that's the only beer I drink now. The only problem is that they only sell it in 6 packs here?! Even at the Sleeman's Cold Beer Store! Makes it kind of expensive but it's worth it.