Selling My Remus

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
I installed my REMUS yesterday and I loved it. But since I have a convertible I found the sound a little too load for my ears. If this was my second car.. I would have kept it for sure.

I am very regretfull that I have to sell it but my hearing comes first.

If anyone wants it, I can sell it for $350 + actual s/h (I paid $555 on BavAuto.com)... otherwise it will appear on eBay soon.

It is in a great very good shape since I barely drove with it nad it was installed on my car less than 24 hours.

I paid $555 for it and it doesn't have any scratches or anything. It would be much easier to install since the pipes are already slightly widened for a perfect fit.

If I could have same old sound but with the looks of this exhaust,... I would keep it. It looks so much better and fits perfectly with the style of the car.

FITS PERFECTLY FOR: 330ci/330cic/330i/325ci/325cic/325i/320i

Here is BAVAUTO.com details, same place where I bought it:

From Austria, a performance boost with a German accent. The technicians at Remus have developed a free-flow exhaust system that reduces backpressure between 35% and 85%. Each Remus muffler has been engineered to suit specific BMW models. These adjustments are based on knowledge gained from actual racing experience. The result is a 3% to 5% horsepower gain that is not only measurable on the dynamometer but noticeable in real world driving as well. Remus engineers have also been successful at transforming the high sound frequencies generated by free-flow exhausts into a deep, throaty sound that is distinctly different from other BMWs on the road. (Some Remus owners tell us their BMWs sound like they're speaking with a German accent!) Mounts to factory attachment points on most models. Two year, unlimited mileage warranty.

RM089000 0502 Remus Exhaust System - Twin 92x78mm tips $534.95

Last edited:

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
MrElussive said:
Give it some more time, pushakov...try to get used to it. You have an automatic that keeps rpm's low, it can't be that bad.
I always had better than normal hearing since I can remember, I should have thought about it before I got this exhaust. I am sure most people don't mind that.

PuShAkOv

2000 Post Club
Well,.. I guess I am going on eBay [:o] ... pu$$y

Also, when I put the old exhaust back I noticed that the sound became much better deeper than originally. I think this is due to the fact that the pipe has been cut and re-attached so some bass is penetrating.... or something [8] . Now it is perfect.

Last edited:

epj3

PuShAkOv said:
Well,.. I guess I am going on eBay [:o] ... pu$$y

Also, when I put the old exhaust back I noticed that the sound became much better deeper than originally. I think this is due to the fact that the pipe has been cut and re-attached so some bass is penetrating.... or something [8] . Now it is perfect.
probably the placebo effect, but hey, your mind doesnt know that [hihi]