Alpine CVA 9815

Alpine CVA 9815
This CD player is the top of the line Alpine. It was installed in my explorer for a month and sounded a million times better than the Panosinic deck that i had originally. Everything works perfect.. the only reason I am selling it is because i needed an in dash dvd player to work with other my video components. I paid $550 for this deck at High-Tech HiFi in Melbourne, Florida. I am willing to let this deck go for $300 or best offer, As i need the money to pay off my in dash dvd player. You can e-mail offers to lazymanmag@aol.com

Matt
Alpine CVA 9815
detachable, fold-down face
2-line color display with spectrum analyzer
blue button illumination
plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
plays MP3 and Windows Media (WMA) files
displays MP3 text
CD Text with scroll
0-bit mute (mutes output when no audio signal is detected)
MaxTune SQ tuner
12 FM/6 AM presets
station title memory
V-Drive hybrid MOSFET60 internal amp — high-current draw requires direct fused connection to your battery
Bass Engine Pro (5-band parametric EQ, 6-channel digital time correction, 6-position crossover with variable slope, plus subwoofer phase and level controls)
Media Xpander
i-Personalize — create customized Bass Engine setups and text greetings
XM Satellite Radio controls (XM Radio subscription, tuner, antenna required to receive the satellite radio signal.) — service is available only in the lower 48 states, not available in Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories
CD changer controls for Alpine Ai-NET changers only
optional auxiliary input
4-volt front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
wireless remote
clock
27 watts RMS/60 peak x 4 channels
CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf